Thursday, December 9, 2010

Get Your Workout On!

Leg Press. Check!

Leg Extensions. Check!

Bosu Ball Balance Squats. Check!

On it went. I did every single thing on my list, today. Tracy-less. Solo.  I spent one solid hour working out.

I can't believe that I LOVED it.

I don't know. I actually thought I'd just walk in and get on a treadmill and kind of skip the rest.

Not the case.

I think that Tracy's approach was so devoid of pressure that I enjoyed CHOOSING this workout.

I never, once, felt like it was about how Tracy felt or that her desire for me to do the workout was greater than my own desire might have been.

You know how people will put so much pressure on you to do something that it loses its integrity? The very thing itself?

When someone (Tracy) allows you the space to choose for yourself, you're more likely to want to choose it and to choose it with enthusiasm.

LOVED it.

Special shout outs to:

Chrystal for her help in printing up my workout for me so I didn't have to carry the Mac book from station to station.

June for the perfect words during my lunges...."Don't let momentum take over."

Thanks, all!

Have a fantastic night.

Get your workout on, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment