Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hammerfit Gets Annie Fit

I don't exercise.

I have not exercised in well over three years. I may leap into an occasional Zumba class but I, literally, do not exercise.

I've found such great joy in my life and in my work that it hasn't occurred to me to exercise. For three years.

I know that many think I swim. Not so much. I mean, heavens knows I can swim. I just don't.

Maybe I'll swim a few strokes for demonstrational purposes. But I don't really swim, much.

I teach. And teach. And teach. And teach. And I love it. So much. More than I'd have words to explain.

The joy I find in teaching has overtaken any need in me to exercise.

________________________________________

Tomorrow, that changes.

Tomorrow I begin to Get Fit with Hammerfit.

I'm so excited, I can barely contain myself.

Tracy and I are meeting at eight thirty tomorrow morning for a physical assessment.

We'll see how brave I am to publish all the numbers! Ha!

Okay. Ready?

Let's watch while Hammerfit Gets Annie Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment