Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Morning Stroll



I took a Sunday morning stroll on the treadmill at Hammerfit.

I loved it! (I could use some speed, though!)





I could hear Tory's awesome music coming from the packed Zumba room.

(Made my day to see Jen Perren Zumba-ing away in there!)




















Favorite sight sees:
  • The mix of dedicated Moms getting up and out on a Sunday morning to Zumba, along with the dedicated teens getting up and out on a Sunday morning to Zumba. It was really great to see a few Athletic Leadership Council students from EHS come out amongst the rest of the crew.
  • The bemused look on the guy's face behind me as I tried to make sense of a machine. (I spent four and a half minutes doing I don't know what. It made me laugh. A lot. Good thing I have an hour of personal training with Tracy DeBrita tomorrow! Can't wait!)
  • Me using two 3 pound dumbbells next to a woman hoisting two 40 pound dumbbells. I was giggling, internally. She was completely professional. Did her thing, never judged me once. Fantastic.
I have never truly used a gym, before. (Outside of my high school and college swim team lifting.)

I've had many memberships, simply through my employee status. Just never utilized one. 

 It's kind of nice, the social scene.

Okay, Tracy.

Bring it. 

Lessgo!

No comments:

Post a Comment