Saturday, December 4, 2010

Numbers/Ratings!

While my morning didn't go according to plan, I do have the results of my assessment from Tracy.

(She'd sent them along forty five minutes after I left the building. Again, Tracy's professionalism and attention to detail impress me.)

As you'll see, I'm not wildly unfit. I am, however, wildly less fit than I have been, heretofore in my life.

I look forward to ONLY ratings of EXCELLENT, ASAP.

Imma skip the whole what I weigh thing because I'm not struggling with weight/numbers, just fitness.

Heading for a treadmill in the morning!! For realz! Night, folks!

Ratings are :


Excellent/Good/Above Average/Average/Below average/Poor/Very poor

1) Blood pressure and resting pulse at start  118/82  pulse 64  GOOD
2) Body Fat %  21.38%   27.16 lbs of body Fat  99.84lbs of lean muscle GOOD
3) Three minute step test  B.P. and Pulse  121/78  pulse 75  EXCELLENT
4) Push up test * how many in one minute 20   GOOD
5) Crunch test how many in one minute 32   GOOD
6) Flexibility test (avg of three) 12/75”      POOR


No comments:

Post a Comment