Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday with Backup

Friday and Saturday didn't see me hit Hammerfit but my friend, Sue, got me in there on Sunday.

With some guidance, I worked harder than I had the time before because she was moving faster than I was and I wanted to keep up.


Along with the workout I'd done on Thursday, I added a few things like a ball wall sit (thanks, Sue!) and some interesting ab work.




While I was doing leg extensions, I saw a man and a woman working out in unison/harmony.

They were, at that time, doing pushups up and over a step bench.

It was really amazing, fluid and inspiring.



As the morning progressed, these two fit friends were a pleasure to watch in action. They were focused, enjoying themselves and pushing one another to do more. In a kind and generous way. Fantastic.





After an hour of machines and weights (and some abs and step work), I joined Tory's Zumba for ten minutes before I had to go.

Tory's class was, as usual, full.

Not just full but full of people getting their sweat on. Such hard workers and no one backing off.

Unbelievable.

Tory herself is just a ball of energy and watching her makes you want to join in.

Janet is, simply, Sunday Morning Sunshine. 

Here,  Janet shows off the Hammerfit Specials!

After our workout, Sue and I went to coffee at Sweet Clover Market.

Where, by the way, you can probably get every teacher present you'd possibly need. Such nice, inexpensive gifts all over the store.

Loved our coffee, too!

Thanks!  When are YOU working out with me at Hammerfit?

(Jack Lemmon's Mom is FIT!)

4 comments:

  1. yeah :) I love being your Sunday Morning Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make everyone that comes through that door so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still watching you Annie :) you are inspiring me. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on it, Lisa!!! Thanks for your kind words. Let's see what tomorrow brings, shall we?

    ReplyDelete