Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Mission

My Mondays are pleasanty full. As are Tracy's.

We fit an hour into the middle of our day.

Again, I can't say enough about Tracy's professionalism. I can easily talk someone right off track. Tracy was polite but never once wavered from her mission.

I was unsure and stalling, at some points. Tracy kept me on task and didn't let me get away with a thing. Kindly. Generously. Skillfully listening to me the entire time.

I did thigh work, leg work, squats, lunges and more. Things I would not, in a hundred years, choose to do.

And the time went by with ease. What was actually sixty minutes felt like less than twenty. Maybe like fifteen.

I have a list of things to work on.

I'm tempted to say I'd like to utilize Tracy as a personal trainer. I never understood that, before. Thought it was not for me.

After the easy simplicity with which I worked out today, I "get" it.

I went back to the pool to teach after our hour together. I think the kids had Magic for breakfast because things were incredibly successful (as they had been in the morning, too).

(Monday, written Tuesday:)

I got home. Wolfed dinner. Fell asleep at, maybe eight pm? Woke up at five.

Methinks this exercise thing is a good idea.

Peace. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment