Friday, December 3, 2010

Off We Go!

Tracy DeBrita walked in the door, double-checked everything and started my mini-assessment  precisely at 8:30 a.m. Highly professional, very thorough and very kind, Tracy took the time to measure and check on everything.

Tracy did express some surprise at the percentage of the F word on my biceps. (Phat).

I ain't so fit! That's why I'm at Hammerfit!

It was really fun to go through these things.

While doing the push up test, I would easily have stopped at around five (bent knees on floor, yes!) and Tracy was really kind and her words were so encouraging that I actually did nineteen or twenty.

I've never had a personal trainer but if I were to choose one, it'd be someone who spoke to me kindly.

Favorite sightsees:
  • Young girl doing squats with a bar across her shoulders. Her posture was fantastic. Made me want to do it, too!
  • Elderly couple walked over to the step. Husband guiding the wife, with great care and kindness. The wife did quite a few steps up and down while he supported her on her left side. Amazing.
  • Got to see Allison's Zumba crowd heading in while I did a quick eight minutes on the treadmill. Thanks for the stop-by, Hannah Deene Wood!
Thanks, Hammerfit and Tracy, for getting me started on a road I absolutely need to be going down.

Got my eye on a seven a.m. treadmill!  



No comments:

Post a Comment